Hannah

Hannah

Friday, October 16, 2009

Yoplait Kids Prize Pack

Are you searching for a snack for the kids that tastes good and is good for them? Yoplait Kids yogurt is the perfect solution with 25% less sugar than the leading kids´ yogurt. With its thick and creamy texture that will hug your little one´s spoon, you won´t have to worry about a sticky mess to clean up afterwards. It also contains no artificial sweeteners or flavors, so you can feel good about serving it to your kids.


My Blog Spark is giving me 2 Yoplait Kids Prize Packs to give away to my readers. The winners will picked at random. Good luck ladies!!!

After you become a follower, post a comment letting us know what you do to keep snack time fun at your house :)

8 comments:

  1. Snack time is pretty boring at our house...I'm not very creative. We usually have apple and peanut butter or graham crackers and yougurt or pudding. Like I said not very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well my little is not picky on what he eats so I try to introduce many things. Last night while at his grannys house he tried pork skins and sure enough he wanted more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our favorite ritual is cookies & milk before bedtime. He LOVES Earth's Best Organic Letter of the Day cookies in Very Vanilla. I have to admit that I have a fondness for them too. :-) I know that they are good for him & taste great too! Another one of our favorite snacks is having a cup of YoBaby organic yogurt (I mix a couple spoons of wheat germ in it also). They have alot of flavors to choose from & he likes them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our snack times are always so much fun...We bake cookies, brownies,cales,we make chex mix, yogurt smoothies, or we just have granola bars, yougurt, pudding, ice cream...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our snack times are boring. But at school he loves snack times. he eats things he wouldn't eat at home. He is very picky

    ReplyDelete
  6. My girls don't have anything special that they do at snack time. They normally get yogurt, gummies, or popcorn for a snack. In the summer months they may get an icey pop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I put all the names on tickets and placed them in a hat and let Hannah pull out 2 tickets and the winners are........

    Belinda and PA LaPresti's Congrats Ladies!!! Please Send me your name and address either through Facebook or Myspace...

    Stay tuned for more giveaways!!!

    ReplyDelete