Hannah

Hannah

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Soleo Organic All Natural Sunscreen


Soleo Organic All Natural Sunscreen is an all-natural, organically produced skin care solution that is safe for humans and the environment. Designed as a consumer friendly and safe alternative to common synthetic based sunscreens, soleo has been innovatively formulated according to naturopathic principles without the use of any chemical UV- absorbers, titanium dioxide, or synthetic preservatives. Created in Australia, Soleo is a major advancement in sun care technology for its water resistant, neutrally scented, has low skin irritation factor, and contains natural organic ingredients.


Price: I found the small bottle on the web for less then $12.00

Check out the website for more info
http://www.soleousa.com



Reviews


Leann from Pennsylvania writes:
I got my sunscreen sample yesterday in the mail & we got the chance to try it yesterday. So far we love it. It went on real easy & is not smelly or greasy feeling either. We were out in the pool for a couple hrs in the sun & no sunburn or any type of reaction to my little guys skin! Wonderful product. Thanks Alesha. :-)


Belinda from Texas writes:
I tried my sample out too, I like that it was thick and not super thin and runny like others. I really like the clip that came with it, makes it easy to clip on outside of bag or your shorts. Easy to get to for reapplying it.Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment